To further its mission to educate, lead, and serve, the American College of Toxicology is offering a new eLearning Seminar focused on the basic topics in toxicology. Basic Topics consists of nine modules that is aimed to provide a strong foundation for an in-depth understanding of the basic concepts and principles of toxicology, pharmacology, drug metabolism, and pharmacokinetics. These modules feature recorded presentations by recognized experts in the field. Modules are available for purchase as a set. Each module is about 90 minutes or less in duration.
Seminar Set: Modules 1–9
Registrants will have access to the Basic Topics in Toxicology modules 1–9 set. As part of your registration you will have unlimited access to each individual module recording for 30 days. The 30-day access will begin when you access each individual module link. Certificates will be provided for each module. If you have any additional questions, please contact ACT Headquarters.
- Module 1: Principles of Toxicology
- Module 2: General Toxicology
- Module 3: Introduction to Pharmacology for the Toxicologist
- Module 4: Principles of Drug Metabolism and Toxicokinetics and Applications to Pharmaceutical Toxicology
- Module 5: Safety Pharmacology
- Module 6: Genetic Toxicology
- Module 7: Toxicology of Organ Systems
- Module 8: Reproductive/Developmental and Juvenile Toxicology
- Module 9: Carcinogenicity
Seminar registration is restricted to single-person use only.
|ACT Student/Postdoctoral Researcher Members||$175|